Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TO THE INNER CHURCH [HEART], BUT STAY IN YOUR OUTER CHURCH

TO THE INNER CHURCH [HEART], BUT STAY IN YOUR OUTER CHURCH

In our present freedom and independence as a nation from other foreign powers (at least to some degree, because partly we are economically and politically controlled by America, et. al.), I am afraid and increasingly becoming more afraid that if we cannot be glad and willing servants of God in our hearts, NOW! then, someone will be too glad to enslave us!

And there are now dark clouds lurking over the horizon!

Some forces are waging and bidding to make us their slaves. First of them are: the vices! They have been already here. But their power is increasing! Their grips getting more choking. These tentacles of the octopus are getting stronger, strangling us to death! We must learn to cry on time, “Help!” Before it will get too late! Before we lost all those that we cherish and hold dear. Have you not seen, have you not understood? These tentacles are making us poor, weak and inutile and are frightening our wives and driving them to the Middle East, to Japan, to American to Canada! And for most of those to whom this tragedy had first befallen, chances are slim that they could hold their beloved wives again in their arms! The best they could have is a short visit, a rare letter and some allotment from their loving wives! But gone were the days they could hold them long! Gone would be the happiness that God granted those who live together and share life’s hardship and happiness together under His protective arms and merciful watch!

As I write this, something sharp pricks my heart. I to am afraid that my wife will leave for Australia. We too are feeling the pressure of poverty and hardship here in the Philippines. Life too is for us a great struggle!

Not that I am vicious. No, I could not have the courage nor the enlightenment to warn you about these tentacles if I were a slave of this octopus or still blinded by its tentacles, but thanks to our Savior, He has emancipated me from the Octopus. But the world has made my life as difficult too. As Jesus said, “Your Christian life will not be easy. If they made My life when I was here on earth difficult, they will make your life difficult too. That is the burden I want you to bear. The Christian burden, not the burden of sin. Not anymore the burden of the sinners. But rest assured, such new burden is a lot lighter and above all, will bring you blessings especially in the life beyond. So, endure unto the end. For only he who endures unto the end shall be saved.”

Only my faith and the Father’s love can sustain me and my family. To Him, I cried, “Father, please spare me and my family. Not that I wish the misfortune will fall upon other families, no, far from it. I also pray and equally desire that You will save them from troubles, but they have their freewill which You want respected. Each shall reap what he sows. And so, Father, I pray for enlightenment to all families. Please help them sow what they wanted to reap or what they do not want to regret reaping. Help them make the wise decisions. Save them, too. Not according to my ways, but according to Your holy, loving and wise will. Amen.”

The tentacles of the Octopus are rendering our men very weak. And forcing our women (mothers and wives) to salvage the breaking marriages and families due to drunkard and gambling husbands and our children are getting delinquent due to their irresponsible fathers!

So, next to vice, the force that is destroying our marriages and families and souls is the evil of force migration or leaving into foreign captivity and slavery!

The third evil that is lurking overhead is the invasion of foreigners into our native land! This is the danger of the move of the present administration to allow foreigners buy and own 100% of our land, waters, and other natural resources. The foreigners’ dollar is very mighty. Only its fractions can already buy a whole lot! So, it will not take many millions to buy out the whole of the Philippines!

If this will happen, where will we depend our livelihood? To where shall our OFWs come home? If we are poor now that we still have our land, will it get better for us when we will have no more land to till and on which to live?

Let us stay humble. As one of our beloved Jehovah’s exhortation made part of a Philippine song, “If My people will humble themselves and pray. Then, I will hear and save them.”

Let us stay humble and pray for His deliverance. And let us come to realize that the church has long gone to the side of the impostor for she was and is attracted by the glitters of gold and the tinkling of silver! By the bid of profit!

Shall we abandon the church? To where shall you go? To another denomination? How can you be that she is not the daughter of the mother? Remember the Roman Catholic Church is the Mystery Babylon the Great (Revelation 17), the mother of harlots, therefore, she has many daughters, e.g., the protestant churches also are harlots!

It will not make much difference to stay or not to stay. The big difference is that you transform your perverted-666 heart into the perfect divine-666! You should now know what I mean. This was already defined and differentiated above.

So, instead of going to another church, here is my advice: Go instead in your heart to divine 666 and leave perverted 666! And in that way, you will also help cleanse your outer church with her priests!

You will not do better to transfer to another denomination only to find errors there. What profit then is it to leave one set of errors (church denomination) behind only to find yourself in another set of errors (church denomination)?

This leaves me to clearly answer a question reader might ask and want to be clearly answered leaving no doubt? Am I advising anyone to leave his church?

My answer: NO, I am not. I am advising them to stay in their outer church AND to proceed to the inner church in their heart!

There is much work to do in the inner church. We are to allow the Christ fulfill the goal revealed to the prophets: I will remove the heart of stone from them, and make them a heart of flesh. And I will write the law in their minds and hearts.

To the inner church! That is the call of the day.

No comments: